Time is extended for those who know how to use it.
DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT
1. PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
Your personal data will be processed by me for the following purposes:
- Appointment management (paper format or IT based): calendars, appointment management systems, Outlook
- Invoicing of fees
- Anamnesis in the initial consultation, documentation of consultation and treatment process (Psychotherapy Act 2013, § 35 Duty of Documentation), preparation of medical and other reports (insofar as the legal requirements for the preparation of a medical report are met)
- Settling of treatment and diagnostic service costs with social security providers, cost bearers and insurance companies.
2. LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
If you are an interested party or potential future client, I will use your contact details for the purposes of sending you electronic mail or contacting you by telephone (SMS, WhatsApp) with your express prior consent in accordance with Article 6 (1) a of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
If you are my client, I will process and use your personal data because I need to do so in order to fulfill our contractual agreement (Article 6 (1) b, GDPR).
I will also use your personal data on the basis of an overriding legitimate interest on my part to fulfill the purposes listed under Point 1 above (Article 6 (1) f, GDPR) and the legal provisions of the Psychotherapy Act 2013 (Article 9 (2) g, GDPR).
3. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
I will not transfer your personal data to any other party without your express prior consent or a direct written order from you to do so.
4. STORAGE PERIOD
Pursuant to § 35 of the Psychotherapy Act 2013, the contents of any documentation must be kept for at least 10 years. Your personal data will only be stored and used beyond this period for the purposes listed in Article 17 of the GDPR (e.g. assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims). Data that are no longer required will be deleted. Since as a clinical, health and emergency psychologist and psychotherapy scientist I am legally obliged to produce and keep documentary records, such documentation will also be kept in the event of a deletion request from the person concerned for the duration of the legal storage period (10 years).